Skip to content
Kama Kata Sho
- Yoi, bow
- Rising cross block, trap, scoop away to right. Hachiji dachi, (neutral)
- Rising strike to groin left kama
- Hook neck with right kama, hook and pull head down left kama (opponents left side), step forward right foot and throw using double kama. Step forward with RF as throw
- Rotate 180 degrees anticlockwise to rear with LH kama scooping block. End facing rear
- RH downwards Kama strike.
- Rotate 180 degrees anticlockwise to front, double cross cut. End facing front
- With left leg forward, drop to left knee, double descending strike.
- Turn 180 degrees anticlockwise, Cross strike LH Kama, round house RH Kama. End facing rear
- LH descending neck hook to assailants. Left side.
- Turn 90 degrees anticlockwise to left throwing assailant away. End facing right side
- Turn 180 degrees anticlockwise descending, low cross block. End facing left side.
- Scoop up, jump, landing on left knee, descending double kama strike.
- Pivoting on knee Rotate 90 degrees clockwise to front, RH rising block, LH round house strike, catching opponent and throwing to the ground. Facing front
- Switch knee Rotate 90 degrees clockwise to Right, double descending kama strike End facing right side
- Turning 90 degrees to rear, rising cross block as stand up Facing rear
- Right front kick,
- Double round house kama strike
- Jumping front kick on left
- Turning to face front, chiburi
- Bow, end
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: